Is it possible that some online health gurus are not practicing what they preach? This question might have bothered you at times but never did take the chance of asking a friend about it. While there are people who glorify fitness writers, there appears to be several who are not impressed at all.
Nobody sees them as they write their blogs unless they create videos complete with details like date and time they recorded a particular routine. Liberally, you could think of them as individuals who have fat bellies and just writing blogs for the sake of earning!
This goes to show that majority of those interested in losing weight or building muscles are more into visiting fitness centers rather than reading blogs found to be more theoretical than real. This could be a daunting situation most especially when you are in dire need to slash off some weight.
To find out what they are made of, researching is the best way to prove that the spreading rumors are wrong. You can get highly credible information anytime or better yet, look for listings of establishments which offer fitness programs. These places might just give you some hints.
Where you can find facts:
- Fitness centers – This is a place where you can see fitness gurus, exercise implements and actual people who practice fit lifestyles. There are skilled personnel who can guide you to achieve your goal.
- Fitness eBooks – These books may provide you insights on what to expect in a fitness program or a fitness gym. Images of ideal exercise centers are displayed to give you an idea which does not fit you or what is best for your type of lifestyle.
- Fitness trainers – Certified trainers can teach you the right things to do and what practices to avoid. These licensed individuals were trained to deliver positive results to their clients.
- Fitness videos – Here you will see how exercise regimens are done. With an able instructor in front of you teaching a procedure step-by-step, answers to your plea for training and fitness may be just what you will get.
Here are the 10 vital characteristics required of fitness trainers:
1. Ability to differentiate age brackets: There is always a target audience in everything that is presented. Without it, no good outcome may result. Age levels vary as well as the capacity to do follow routines. A wise trainer knows which type of people can use the treadmill or who can tackle exercising for weeks.
2. Knowing how to motivate: A good trainer knows how to create a reason for a client to get on to his aim. He knows how to appreciate what he does and that is a big factor in further motivating him to exert more effort.
3. Able to present an environment: Any place can become an ideal fitness environment if the trainer is good at presenting it. It can also be at home or in parks as long as the ambiance is favorable to the learner. A real trainer can help you focus on what needs to be done and not on other things seen in either background or foreground.
4. Knows the relevance of trust: Trust is an important factor when it comes to trainer-learner relationship. Once sincerity is seen on the person teaching you how to do things, the rest of the program would be easier to handle.
5. Owns a well-organized system: A systematic kind of person can only teach in a systematic way. An excellent trainer knows which routine goes first and not capable of directing exercise enthusiasts to step 5 and going back to step 3 just because he forgot passing through it.
6. Certified to teach: There has to be a skill in teaching fitness. Therefore, ask for a certificate or proof of skills training or else, forget about exercise as you have to undergo another therapy to treat your strained muscles. Be sure that where they came from is accredited by NCCA.
7. Employs two-way communication: Communication is a two way street; expect an exchange of ideas before, during or after with your trainer. This is where he will find out if you have any difficulties in your regimen.
8. Must have years of experience to his name: Experience can teach us well and good. Find an instructor who has been on the job for several years. This is your guarantee that you are in good hands.
9. Knowledgeable in dealing with emergency cases: There are trainers who are more than capable to resolve emergency situations while on the job. Search for one who knows how to perform CPR if you have a medical condition.
10. More than just a trainer: A trainer knows how to build relationships. Good public relations practiced by an exercise guru can only mean more clients to his name. Moreover, there are some who treat their client as a friend which can be a start of good rapport.
Highlighting the significance of a lasting impression
What you can see at first glance may not leave your mind anymore. The impression that you can get out of your fitness trainer may influence your decision. This has caused some people to back out from their gym enrollment as they don’t see their trainer as a fit example of a fitness expert.
Practicing what is being preached is a sure come-on for other individuals interested in shedding off pounds or building muscles. If you see a trainer smoking, eating extravagantly or manhandling a gym patron, you may want to ask yourself if this person is whom you have paid to teach you healthy habits and routines.
Beating the bulge
What scares women is the thought that after a few years of being married they’ll look horrible and funny using wardrobe in sizes they never imagined wearing. Yes, we’re talking about the surge of the belly bulge and this thing is true!
As we now live in a world that has various answers to problems such as this, what remains is the way individuals deal with the situation they are in. Some of them may undergo fitness regimens and become successful in some ways. Nevertheless, if some come out in flying colors, sustaining the goal can be hard for others.
Causes of fat storage on the belly
Upon seeing your bulging waistline, you may want to search your inner self to find the root cause of the waistline gain. Don’t try to think of any other reasons as a lot of studies have proven the following as among the top 5 causes of visceral fat accumulation.
- Slow metabolism – This is genetic but in some cases, it results from having had undergone surgery or some form of illness. People who are into some kind of medical condition cannot just move fast or go into routines on a regular basis.
- Lazy habits – Ordering food from a fastfood chain is easy and fast as well as an enormous amount of calories your body will consume. People who are not into moving around a lot may discover that they would no longer fit in their jeans.
- Depression – This feeling causes individuals to eat a lot of food. It’s more of a tendency to feed the body to take the mind off unpleasant experiences. Depression leads to an almost eternal munching spree.
- Stress – There is a wrong connotation that eating eases up stressful situations. Massive food intake is not an answer to lack of sleep and this is apparently done by those who are in this emotional condition.
- Alcohol – Bingeing on liquor in every “thinkable” instance is not a good idea. Beer, for one, can stuff the belly with fats; not to mention the food that is taken on the side while drinking. So, it is not wise to create an occasion out of anything at all.
Creating a checklist
Before anything else is undertaken, ask yourself the type of person you are. Do you stay out late at night? Night outs cannot be avoided if you live alone and if you are a night owl. This is an opportunity to get a taste of liquor once too often.
Do you have a medical condition? If you have an illness, you must ask guidance from a physician for you to get ahead with your plans. Not all diets and exercises are good for everybody.
Visceral fat, another term for belly fat, is heavily associated to metabolic disturbances and increases chances of acquiring cardiovascular diseases or type 2 Diabetes. For some women, it is linked to breast cancer or a need for gall bladder surgery.
How do you feel towards food? How many meals can you consume in a day? If you have a penchant for snacks, midnight “short meals” and cannot go on without chewing anything, you can’t expect to get over with your physical issue.
7 Noteworthy measures to think about
- Dancing: Regular dance lessons may take off unwanted bulges. Ballet is an example but not everybody is privileged to learn this; more so, age matters a great deal. Latin dances and Zumba are perfect dance routines which can trim you down fast.
- Exercise: Effective exercise routines are taught by fitness gurus. You only have to fix your weekly activities to make something fit in your schedule. You can also watch some DVDs at home if you don’t feel like travelling to a venue.
- Yoga: Mind and body discipline which is the main thrust of yoga helps a lot to curb appetite. This almost stationary routine helps in balancing the will of the mind and cravings of the body.
- Meditation: Some people who are into meditation are known to be experts at taking control of themselves; most especially cravings towards excessive eating. They believe that a hungry soul needs more food intake than the otherwise.
- Extreme sports: This type of hobby takes you to the highest levels. The speed and high level of physical exertion is what makes you lose some pounds. Examples of what women might take fancy on are BASE jumping, body boarding and cliff jumping; adding to these are rock climbing, hang gliding and kite surfing.
- Surgery: Going under the knife is what interests other women, most especially the moneyed lot. It pays to maintain a slender body and a trim waistline. But fats may slowly inch their way back into places where they have migrated from after a few months if eating excessively is not avoided.
- Diet: There are various diets that can be used to attain the ideal weight. Diet patterned to a specific exercise regimen is just what is needed for this purpose. Dieting without the benefit of exercise creates loose muscles on different parts of the body and the belly is not an exemption.
Checking on your determination level
As to whatever measure you may want to use, everything depends on you. It only needs a little checking on your level of determination to ensure that you can carry on your goal. Shedding off some pounds is not only done for a few months; it is a continuous process. Therefore, if you are just a flash in the pan, you may think of it as you have aimed for the moon.
Maybe, it’s all about sheer determination and passion towards what you are looking forward to achieve that can provide the best motivation. Now, what is there to expect? Only good results can come if the processes are done correctly and rules are met.
Building muscles in place of fats is the best thing that can happen to you rather than sulking around, crying over your lost figure and further getting scared of excess weight you have amassed!