What scares women is the thought that after a few years of being married they’ll look horrible and funny using wardrobe in sizes they never imagined wearing. Yes, we’re talking about the surge of the belly bulge and this thing is true!
As we now live in a world that has various answers to problems such as this, what remains is the way individuals deal with the situation they are in. Some of them may undergo fitness regimens and become successful in some ways. Nevertheless, if some come out in flying colors, sustaining the goal can be hard for others.
Causes of fat storage on the belly
Upon seeing your bulging waistline, you may want to search your inner self to find the root cause of the waistline gain. Don’t try to think of any other reasons as a lot of studies have proven the following as among the top 5 causes of visceral fat accumulation.
- Slow metabolism – This is genetic but in some cases, it results from having had undergone surgery or some form of illness. People who are into some kind of medical condition cannot just move fast or go into routines on a regular basis.
- Lazy habits – Ordering food from a fastfood chain is easy and fast as well as an enormous amount of calories your body will consume. People who are not into moving around a lot may discover that they would no longer fit in their jeans.
- Depression – This feeling causes individuals to eat a lot of food. It’s more of a tendency to feed the body to take the mind off unpleasant experiences. Depression leads to an almost eternal munching spree.
- Stress – There is a wrong connotation that eating eases up stressful situations. Massive food intake is not an answer to lack of sleep and this is apparently done by those who are in this emotional condition.
- Alcohol – Bingeing on liquor in every “thinkable” instance is not a good idea. Beer, for one, can stuff the belly with fats; not to mention the food that is taken on the side while drinking. So, it is not wise to create an occasion out of anything at all.
Before anything else is undertaken, ask yourself the type of person you are. Do you stay out late at night? Night outs cannot be avoided if you live alone and if you are a night owl. This is an opportunity to get a taste of liquor once too often.
Do you have a medical condition? If you have an illness, you must ask guidance from a physician for you to get ahead with your plans. Not all diets and exercises are good for everybody.
Visceral fat, another term for belly fat, is heavily associated to metabolic disturbances and increases chances of acquiring cardiovascular diseases or type 2 Diabetes. For some women, it is linked to breast cancer or a need for gall bladder surgery.
How do you feel towards food? How many meals can you consume in a day? If you have a penchant for snacks, midnight “short meals” and cannot go on without chewing anything, you can’t expect to get over with your physical issue.
7 Noteworthy measures to think about
- Dancing: Regular dance lessons may take off unwanted bulges. Ballet is an example but not everybody is privileged to learn this; more so, age matters a great deal. Latin dances and Zumba are perfect dance routines which can trim you down fast.
- Exercise: Effective exercise routines are taught by fitness gurus. You only have to fix your weekly activities to make something fit in your schedule. You can also watch some DVDs at home if you don’t feel like travelling to a venue.
- Yoga: Mind and body discipline which is the main thrust of yoga helps a lot to curb appetite. This almost stationary routine helps in balancing the will of the mind and cravings of the body.
- Meditation: Some people who are into meditation are known to be experts at taking control of themselves; most especially cravings towards excessive eating. They believe that a hungry soul needs more food intake than the otherwise.
- Extreme sports: This type of hobby takes you to the highest levels. The speed and high level of physical exertion is what makes you lose some pounds. Examples of what women might take fancy on are BASE jumping, body boarding and cliff jumping; adding to these are rock climbing, hang gliding and kite surfing.
- Surgery: Going under the knife is what interests other women, most especially the moneyed lot. It pays to maintain a slender body and a trim waistline. But fats may slowly inch their way back into places where they have migrated from after a few months if eating excessively is not avoided.
- Diet: There are various diets that can be used to attain the ideal weight. Diet patterned to a specific exercise regimen is just what is needed for this purpose. Dieting without the benefit of exercise creates loose muscles on different parts of the body and the belly is not an exemption.
Checking on your determination level
As to whatever measure you may want to use, everything depends on you. It only needs a little checking on your level of determination to ensure that you can carry on your goal. Shedding off some pounds is not only done for a few months; it is a continuous process. Therefore, if you are just a flash in the pan, you may think of it as you have aimed for the moon.
Maybe, it’s all about sheer determination and passion towards what you are looking forward to achieve that can provide the best motivation. Now, what is there to expect? Only good results can come if the processes are done correctly and rules are met.
Building muscles in place of fats is the best thing that can happen to you rather than sulking around, crying over your lost figure and further getting scared of excess weight you have amassed!